Perfect End Position Townhouse with Massive Private Backyard
Now is your opportunity to secure this delightfully renovated 3 bed, 1.5 bath townhouse with low weekly body corporate of ~ $61. This home will be snapped up quickly by a lucky someone - so don’t wait!
Located toward the end of quiet cul-de-sac in a secure gated complex, this charming duplex home is attached to only one neighbouring home and has plenty of breathing space on the other side. So tranquil and private you will hardly believe you are in the middle of Labrador.
Enjoy your morning coffee, or afternoon beverage under your large undercover alfresco space, being entertained by the visiting native birdlife. The backyard truly is larger than most house yards in the area, with plenty of space to put in a private plunge-pool (pending approvals of course) and still have room for the cubby house and trampoline for the kids.
Thoughtfully renovated inside and out, this home offers practical and beautiful spaces to enjoy. The waterfall-ended stone bench tops in the kitchen continue through to the well-appointed laundry/powder room. Throughout the lower level there is durable and practical vinyl-plank flooring with an open plan dining and living room. Upstairs the 3 generous bedrooms are serviced by a stylish bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles.
This seller has gone the extra mile to create a quality home that can be enjoyed for years to come, and after living there for several years, they are sad to leave this beautiful home and community. My seller’s family has grown, and they need to move on to a larger place. They hope the new owners will be as happy to live here as they have been. With nothing left to do but move in and enjoy an amazing community.
Having sold some 500+ townhouses, I can tell you, this one will impress. This is your opportunity to secure an “almost house” within a secure complex as your “Home Sweet Home”.
- Unbeatable LARGE 232m2 flat block in quiet cul-de-sac all within security gated complex.
- End townhouse - just one adjoining neighbour means you feel like you have space to breath.
- Side gate to backyard gives laneway access to spectacular complex inclusions.
- Features two resort-style pools, tennis court & BBQ facilities and Summer House for occasions.
- Driveway parking for 1 vehicle, and also an auto SLUG with finished floors for a 2nd vehicle)
- The auto SLUG (garage) could also be used as separate living area but is currently being used as a home office and Multi-purpose room.
- Plenty of adjacent visitor parking for your guests (with 6 spaces within a 20-metre walk)
- 3 Bedrooms, Bath + Powder Room, Brick & tile townhouse - delightfully presented in as new condition.
- A calm and neutral colour palette throughout was curated to ensure you feel relaxed and comfortable.
- Door & window security on both levels provides peace of mind.
- Light, airy & bright open plan living (4.9m x 4.3m) & dining (2.4m x 3.6m)
- Modern timber vinyl plank flooring throughout the lower level.
- A home where the cool breezes flow. Ceiling fans throughout enhance the cool vibes.
- Practical & well-arranged kitchen with modern stone top bench with waterfall edging - overlooks living area and superb backyard. The attractive pendant lights add to the atmosphere of this charming home.
- Excellent bench prep space and plenty of storage, pantry & drawer space.
- Central black ceramic cooktop with oven underneath, dishwasher located in the adjacent laundry/powder room.
- Additional under-stair storage and new hot water system installed this year.
- Quality carpeted staircase to first floor exhibits charm by virtue of its presentation.
- Carpeted Master Bedroom (4.2m x 3.6m) with fan, full-length built-ins.
- BR’s 2 (3.3m x 2.7m) & 3 (3.7m x 2.8m) - carpeted, fans & built ins - the kids will love them!
- Magnificently presented bathroom with feature subway tiles (floor to ceiling), sep bath + shower and modern vanity basin and face-level storage.
- Separate W/C and hallway linen cupboard.
Outdoor Living, Yards & Locale
- Terrific outdoor living potential - ideal for our GC climate.
- Massive covered paved alfresco area (6.7m x 3.8m) overlooks the entire garden area - a true extension to your living space.
- Neat, level and turfed backyard - absolutely ideal for kids, pets and all the family entertaining.
- Established, well-foliaged native gardens are low maintenance but has an irrigation system installed for those long dry summers.
- Separate entrances at front and side of the property.
- Covered oversized clothes-line.
- Large shed out the back, and slimline shed at the side of the property for plenty of storage.
- On the roof - an 8 solar panel system to shred those mounting energy costs.
- Low Body Corporate levies (just ~$61pw) make living costs super affordable.
- Pet Friendly Complex with Body Corporate approval (there is even a small doggy door for your fur-baby).
- Bus stops close by (by the entrance gate) with a local school bus pick-up and drop-off.
- Just metres to Aldi store (walk there in 5 minutes)
- A 5-minute drive to Harbour Town Shopping, The Broadwater and Chirn Park.
- A pleasant 28-minute walk to the broad water (my vendor has done it many times!)
- Griffith University, University Hospital & the tram - so close!
- Put simply, you are close to every amenity offered on our glittering Gold Coast
- Tick, Tick, Tick for convenience.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.